Build It and They Will Play! Dinner and Auction Fundraiser!
This year’s annual fundraiser is focused on raising money to design and build playgrounds that set the stage for healthy play time and outdoor learning opportunities. The amount of money we raise is directly related to the amount and kinds of designs and play structures we can purchase so please contribute generously by donating an auction item and attending the event. Auction items include aerial tours, student art work, and a variety of services. This is an adults only event.
- When: Saturday May 6th, 6pm-9pm
- Where: Subud Hall, 234 Hutchins Ave, Sebastopol
- Cost: $30 per ticket includes music and dinner ($50 at the door)
- Beverages available for purchase
- Stop by the office or your child’s classroom to purchase tickets
Auction Donations Needed ASAP! Please bring your auction donations to the office as soon as possible. All donations are tax deductible, receipt provided.
Bay Tree Design/Reach Community Playground Workshop and Potluck
The design, upgrade and building of our beautiful new campus is a community effort. The more caring and invested minds and hands the better! Please bring a dish to share and join us in the MPR. Children welcome but will not be able to play outside unattended.
- When: Wednesday May 3rd, 5pm
Hot Lunch Thursdays!
- When: Through the end of May
- Cost: $3.50 due on Wednesday
- No hot lunch on April 27th
Permission Slips Due!
- 6th-8th grade Lava Beds Camping Trip
- 7th-8th grade Ashland, Oregon Shakespeare Festival Trip
-The REACH Office
2017-2018 School Year Enrollment News and Information
We are excited to share that we have reached near capacity for next school year but we have few openings left and our wait lists are small so get your Pre-Enrollment Forms in ASAP!
- Independent/Home Study Program – 5 spaces available
- Transitional Kindergarten/Kindergarten Class – 2 spaces available
- Kindergarten/1st grade Class – 2 spaces available
- 1st grade/2nd grade Class – Closed, 0 students on wait list
- 3rd grade Class – 2 spaces available
- 4th grade/5th grade Class – Closed, 2 students on wait list
- 6th grade Class – 11 spaces available
- 7th grade/8th grade Class – 5 spaces available
Parent Information Meetings Schedule
Looking for an alternative education program for your child? Concerned about middle school? Come learn about our Project Based, expeditionary learning program.
- Saturday April 29th, 10:00am
- Wednesday May 10th, 2:30pm