We Have a New Director!
We’d like to welcome our new School Director, Angie Powers to REACH! Angie has been involved with REACH for the past decade as a volunteer, parent and Board Member. We are so excited to have her!
2021-2022 Enrollment at REACH
If you would like to inquire about enrollment at REACH, please contact Lark Blair (email@example.com, ph: 707-823-8618 ext:114). Lark will provide you with all the information about REACH, and how to apply. You may also schedule a campus tour. You can also access the enrollment forms and get more information on important dates for 2021-2022 enrollment on the REACH Enrollment page.
Pre-Enrollment Parent Information Meetings in 2021:
Contact Lark Blair (firstname.lastname@example.org, ph: 707-823-8618 ext: 114) to schedule a school visit and tour.
School Reopening and Operation
See below for the school’s Learning Continuity & Attendance Plan that has been developed in consultation with school community stakeholders.
There are several documents available outlining the REACH School’s plan for opening in the 2020-2021 school year during COVID-19:
- Summary Presentation: Learning Continuity & Attendance Plan
- Learning Continuity & Attendance Plan
- 2020-2021 Parent Budget Overview
- 2020-2021 School Year Planning Presentation
- 2020-2021 School Year Strategic Plan
- REACH Expanded Learning Plan 2021
Families can access learning resources and daily class content during stay at home through the REACH Distance & Home Learning site.
Aftercare with the REACH for Grades Tk-4th
- Aftercare program is temporarily closed due to stay at home orders.
- Please contact the office for updates on Aftercare.